Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Twilight

Alright, here is the reason I have been horrible about updating my blog. My little sister lent me her copy for Twilight over Christmas break and I have become hopelessly addicted. I am a sucker for novels. But, this one is especially bad. It was two weeks after I finished the book before I stopped dreaming about vampires. It sounds strange and childish, I know. There are only four books in the series, so someday (Tyler hopes it will be soon) I will be able to rejoin everyone else in the human world.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tiffany, I know exactly what you are going through and I've found that I was not the only one to have dreams of vampires and live in a hole until I read them all. You're not alone! (why does this all sound like some kind of twilight-anonymous group?) I'm glad you've liked it!

J.R. and Meg +3 said...

Yes, they are addicting. I read Twilight when Alyssa was born--so I was excited when I woke up in the middle of the night to feed her because I would get to read:). But vampires in the middle of the night in the dark, not really a good combination I guess! I liked Twilight the best of the four in the series.

Jennifer Kendall said...

I totally understand!! My family addicted me when I went home this summer- love it! Enjoy your vampires.

David and Kristi Gailey said...

I am currently reading the second book right now. I haven't been able to put it down. I made Dave go see the movie with me for Valentine's and he has been trying to act like a Vampire ever since. (just kidding) I didn't like the movie as much as the book. It was still pretty good though. Have you seen it?