Saturday, December 13, 2008

Santa Encounter

Tonight was our ward Christmas party. We waited in line to see Santa for about 20 minutes. When we got close enough to see him, Addy broke out a huge smile. Even though it was not her turn, she walked past two hesitating children and hopped on Santa's lap. Boston did not share her enthusiasm for the jolly fellow. Afterward she told me she asked for a little Sleeping Beauty, a little Sleeping Beauty, and a little people. I just hope Santa can find us all the way across the country!


4 comments:

Ben and Michelle said...

We hope you have a wonderful Holiday Season.

Love,
Ben & Michelle

Ryan, Karen, Owen, and Ava said...

Very cute sana pictures! I need your address. My email to you got sent back. karenwallis13@gmail. have a good Christmas.

Sally said...

That's cute. Sam didn't get to visit Santa this year, which made me more sad than him. Addie sounds pretty aggressive... you better watch her.

Stephanie Johnson said...

That cracks me up that Addy did that. She is a woman on a mission. Looks like you guys are doing good. I am excited about that felt food- I'm going to have to try it.