Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween

I mixed up the pictures so the Halloween ones are last. I made some felt chocolate chip cookies for Addy from craftpad website (http://www.craftpad.com/). She spent all morning mixing and baking cookies for Boston and I.

He likes to help me do the dishes.


I know that you are all thinking, "Addy was a chicken last year!" We have talked for two months about the fact that she was going to be a fairy princess for Halloween. She even wore her costume into Old Navy last Saturday so we could get a free shirt. She decided minutes before we left to go trick-or-treating that the fairy was too sparkly. So, she was a chicken again. Boston had this look on his face all night that seemed to say, "I look like a dork. Why do I have to wear this stupid hat?"

5 comments:

Beazer said...

Oh that is hilarious! Tinkerbell pulled the same move and went as an Island Princess Peacock from her dress up box. Too funny.

Laura said...

Boston could not be cuter!! and your kitchen is gorgeous!

Ben and Michelle said...

Great costumes!!!

Sally said...

You do realize it will only get worse from here... Addie will change her mind at any given moment. She has to... she's female. Maybe she thought the sparkles made her look fat.

Ryan, Karen, Owen, and Ava said...

The kids are so cute in their costumes. I noticed your play kitchen though right off. I just saw that at Aldi fo r a steal of a price and was going to get it for Christmas this year? Have you liked it?