Wednesday, October 15, 2008

New House

We have internet access again! I feels great to be able to check my e-mail and read up on all of the blogs that I have not been able to see for so long. Here are a bunch of random pictures from our lives.

We are so blessed to have our new home. It seems that the downturn in the housing market that made us lose so much sleep in Ohio helped us out in Idaho. We were in the right place and the right time to snatch up this place.

She told me "Like Cinderella, mom." The princess in her new room
My favorite room in the house, a kitchen big enough for me and the kids.
She fell and scraped her hands on the asphalt at the park yesterday. She screamed every time that she tried to use them. I was afraid she was going to starve to death because she could not get anything into her mouth without using her hands. Life was better this morning, she did eat her cereal without complaint.

The kiddos at our community pool

Helping Dad dig a hole for a tree in the backyard
The "toy room"




5 comments:

Scott and Melanie said...

Your house looks awesome! Congrats! Fun to see Addy she looks so cute!

Ryan, Karen, Owen, and Ava said...

Wow! Your house looks so spacious! I'm so jealous of your kitchen. Mine is the size of your old one and I'm going nuts with the kiddies at my feet while I cook. We've missed you. I'm stoked your blog is back.
Also, I can't believe how much older Boston is. Has it really been that long?

Brittany said...

Congrats on such a killer house and potty training! Nice to have you back in the cyber world.

J.R. and Meg +3 said...

Look at that fabulous kitchen--WOW!! Enjoy your house!

Ben and Michelle said...

Wow, your house is beautiful. I especially love your kitchen.